Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

KIM ING Photography on Facebook!

Happy Hump Day! (Always, always make me laugh!) :D

Given that I don't have a television, much less cable, I often find myself glued to a different form of time vacuum a.k.a Facebook (my feeling is that I'm not alone on this one!). Probably when I should be updating my Blog, I am updating my FB. So in attempts to be 'productive' and marry the two concepts together I have created a Facebook Group where you can find more news, photos and updates than possibly even here (I'm working on it!). Please join me here:



when you have a moment...and I will hug you next time I see you!!! : )

Cheers,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...