Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Friday, October 2, 2009

Proof of Life

Last winter, a videographer at a wedding reception we were covering made an observation about me along the lines of: 'You're like a Ninja!'. At first I thought: 'I get it...I'm asian'. But as images from this season by my second photog started coming through, I got to thinking: I AM a ninja! [I'm a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do...it's practically the same thing!]

This past spring, with only my website as a reference to go by, a photographer from Alberta posed the question 'Are you a guy or a gal?'. It never really occurred to me that the absence of a photo would cause ambiguity. But, I am very much a woman last I checked.

So...as evidence that I haven't been a complete slacker this past summer, and to clarify any confusion on the aforementioned topics, I offer you Exhibits A through F:


Exhibit A

Shooting on location in Holguin, Cuba @ La Loma de La Cruz
Photo: Olivia Cain

Exhibit B

Shooting on location at Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort, Holguin Cuba
Photo: Catalina Bloch

Exhibit C

Out at Stanley's Maple Farm post-ceremony with Sarah & Mark
Photo: Catalina Bloch


Exhibit D

Into the wild at Brookstreet Hotel with Ryan and the boys pre-ceremony
Photo: Catalina Bloch


Exhibit E

I'm thinking of trying out for Cirque du Soleil...eh?!
Photo: Catalina Bloch

Exhibit F

um...no comment
Photo: Catalina Bloch


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...