What a fantastic location! I have never had the pleasure of seeing Ottawa from this unique perspective and might suggest The Summit to any couple looking for a wedding venue that is truly one-of-a-kind.
Having a chic event in mind, I opted to go with a French inspired space to display my work:
The gorgeous French Ice Damask table cloth was provided by the fabulous folks at Groovy Linens, my go-to people for linen rentals!
The lovely pink tulips came from Pretty Potts Flowers in Stittsville.
The stunning French Macaron tower was created by the uber talented Wendy from Urban Baking Co.
adding a true taste of Paris to the space!
I was excited to unveil my latest album sample, the Neoclassic that arrived hot-off-the-press just in time to wow the brides-to-be! If you weren't able to come by at the show, be sure to book a coffee date with me to check out this shiny new product line I'm now offering.
All around we had a great time meeting freshly engaged couples and re-connecting with some of the beautiful people I will have the pleasure of photographing later this year!
It was too much fun hanging out with our fellow vendors as well: First Kiss Films, Media Ball, Exceptional Ceremonies, Full Bloom, Sophie Bifield Cake Company, Lilac Lingerie, Little Cakes, Ottawa Flowers, The Flour Shoppe, AMBphoto & event organizer Beyond Events just to name a few!
![]() | |
|
Until next time...have a great weekend!
Kim xo




Looks fab! Wish I could have stopped by to say hi. Hope you got to meet lots of fantastic couples. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Vanessa! It was a great event, but I'm sure you had an amazing time @ WPPI! I want to hear all about your experience in Vegas!
ReplyDeleteIt was indeed a room with a view filled with so many talented people - it was great having my booth close to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm the lucky one Bridget! I have referred one of my favourite couples to you who are getting hitched @ The Courtyard this coming August...I would love to work along side you this summer!
ReplyDeleteSuper to meet you at the show Kim! Looking forward to working with you soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos :)