Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Monday, February 13, 2012

Wed By Hand 2012

Last Saturday was the third annual Wed By Hand Wedding Show at the beautiful Glebe Community Centre.  What a terrific day!  With several friends showcasing their top notch services, I decided to take my love to his first Wedding Show and introduced him to some of my favourite people in the wedding community.  It was also a great opportunity for me to meet with some new faces and talent!  We had lot's of fun and really enjoyed the relaxed vibe of the show.  Here are some of my personal highlights:

 
Above are the lovely Bay & Gavin from Honey Pie Hives & Herbals who are based out of Prince Edward County.
My friend Shannon of Kennedy Event Planning was pretty in purple with her inspiring table full of wonderful details!
Victoire was on hand with their beautiful frocks and I was introduced to Morsel Specialty Dessert Catering who's monogrammed favours exemplified the hand-made flavour of the show.
 Auntie Loo's Treats was offering sweet samples of their cupcakes.  Their Lavender Vanilla is so yummy and unique!

The fantastic team from Davids Tea was serving up full size samples!  My personal favourite was the Midsummer Night's Dream.  Apparently couples can find teas to match their wedding colour palette!  How awesome is that?  Davids Teas are also great for Bridal Showers and wedding favours.  

Another delightful discovery was Sparrow Floral Design
Meet Danielle, the creative mind behind Six Modern Paper Goods


And finally,  I caught up with one of my favourite people, Bridget from First Kiss Films! If you are looking to come away with not only the beautiful memories of your wedding captured in motion picture but also a true work of art, you need to check out her site!


Not pictured was my first stop at The Candy Store 's table where I was apparently too busy sampling a delicious piece of Koko Chocolates to shoot!

Congratulations to the producers of Wed By Hand and Amy of Splendid Events for this wonderful event!  I am already looking forward to seeing what you have in store for next year! 

Kim xo


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Wow, such beautiful photos! You've captured the day beautifully Kim, thank you so much for sharing these with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely blog post!!!! wish i got to see you at the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Amna! Something came up, so we were only able to catch the last hour of the show. I got so caught up in the tasting room, I unfortunately didn't make it around to meeting all the great vendors. I'll have to make it a full day affair next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely photos Kim! You did an amazing job capturing such a great event. It was soooo great to see you and thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your B&W feature B! Looking forward to catching up over a yummy tea!

      Delete
  5. It was lovely meeting you at Wed by Hand! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...