Having already taken a series of wedding portraits during their first celebration back home in Sydney, Louise and Martin preferred that I spend more time focusing on their family and friends for whom they were hosting the event.
Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few glamor shots of the photogenic food coming out of the kitchen as well!
Although it seems like it was little
Finn who stole the show during his parents' renewal of vows, I'd have to
say it was Noah who turned on the charm for my camera throughout the
cocktail reception (prepare yourself for some cuteness!).
While the crew at Signatures kept the bubbly and yummy circulating, I
weaved my way amongst the lovely guests who were so kind (and happy) to
oblige for photo ops!
Since we had already done the bulk of family and formal images before the
ceremony, Louise and Martin were able to maximize on the time with
their guests during cocktails.
I managed to sneak the bride and groom away for a few minutes,
while guests were being seated for dinner, for seemingly perfectly timed
portraits at magic hour!
Louise and Martin...my sincerest gratitude for choosing me to capture the special moments of your beautiful day! It was truly an honor and pleasure to be part of!
Australia is definitely in my Top 10 travel destinations!
So until we meet again...I wish you and your sweet boys all the very best!
Kim xo













No comments:
Post a Comment