Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Monday, April 29, 2013

Rob & Catherine's Spring Wedding at Orchard View


My 2013 wedding season is off to an amazing start with already two this past month!

Catherine and Rob were wed over the weekend on a day full of love, surrounded by family who travelled from across the globe to participate in their celebration.  

This wedding encompassed everything I love about weddings: a lovely and sweet couple who adore each other; salt-of-the-earth family and friends who are passionately supportive, emotive and kind; wonderful DIY details; understated elegance and, most of all, overflowing with laughter and love! 

Please enjoy Part 1 of this most special day:


Saturday started out at the Country View Manor  with the girls getting ready 
(I think they were a little excited)!

Then it was on to Orchard View where we spent the rest of the day.  
I have to give credit to the Orchard View team who continue to provide seamless and hospitable service every time I am there!


 The beautiful florals were created by Mill Street Florist.  I love Catherine's bouquet!


 Catherine...such a classic beauty, and absolute sweetheart! 


She found her wedding gown at David's Bridal and was as giddy as a school girl when she put it on!


The bride's jaw dropped when she saw her dad suited up for the first time (ever)!    


 I caught up with the handsome groom pre-ceremony to capture his wedding day portrait.
Rob wore cufflinks that have been passed down for generations, worn by both his father and grandfather at their own weddings.  Love the personal details!


Catherine, being escorted to the wonderfully intimate ceremony by her father.


 I could literally feel the love coming from behind me when I snuck in for close-up shots during the ceremony!


Best man Mike, whom Rob has known since the age of 4, was hard to miss and lived up to his title throughout the day!


Rob was beaming from the minute Catherine walked up the aisle.

What this couple has is so real and so sweet, you just can't help but be happy for them and feel as though this was 'meant to be'.

Stay tuned for Part 2 of this celebration!

Kim xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...