Just as students of all ages returned for a new school year earlier this month, it has already been a month of firsts for KIM ING Photography! Beginning with my first foray into the wedding show scene last weekend at the Ottawa Wedding Show. And what an amazing experience is was! THANK YOU to all the future brides, their moms & dads, girlfriends, and especially to the future grooms (good sports!) who came over for a visit during the show.I loved watching brides-to-be light up in reaction to my portfolio...it's the most rewarding feeling. I love, that they love, what I love to do! Yeah...there was a lot of love going around.
The show was also a fun place to meet with other vendors such as my neighbouring booths, Hopes and Dreams Bridal, Bridal Solutions, Add Pizzazz, Forever Foto, Paper Studio, and Centurion Center.

All in all it was a great time, meeting with old friends, making some new ones, and best of all connecting with some really great couples with great plans for their futures!
As you can see, I like to talk almost as much as I like to shoot, bringing me to the other first of this month, my BLOG. It's funny because as a child I always thought I would grow up to be a writer (my idol was Roald Dahl back in the day). Not to worry, my plan for this space should be solely to post updates on what's new, what I've been up to, and what's upcoming with me in my photography land. I will hopefully save my life advice, and reflections for other platforms! : )
First NEWS update: I have a new website in the works, that should be going live sometime in the next week or two. Be sure to check-back here soon!
Cheers,
Kim

atta girl kimmie! looking forward to future blog posts!
ReplyDelete