Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Urban Baking Co.


A couple of months ago when I was in search of some nice French Macarons here in Ottawa,  I came across a great local company: the Urban Baking Co.

Cordon Bleu trained owner Wendy creates these delicious treats right out of her home base in Kanata. 

With Easter only a week away, I thought I would share some of Urban Baking's fresh spring collection with you (photographed by yours truly).  


These beautiful cookies can be purchased individually gift-wrapped or by the box.  A perfect Easter gift for someone special!

Macaron towers are a sophisticated addition to any wedding sweets tables, while boxed macarons make for great wedding favours for guests.  They come in various different yummy flavours such as  rasberry, lemon and caramel.  

I love photographing the pretty pastel palette macarons create. 


For more information on Urban Baking Co. you can find them online: http://www.urbanbakingco.com/

or contact Wendy @ 
613-859-9838
email: info@urbanbakingco.com

Enjoy!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kim! You were fantastic to work with and your photos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best Wendy and I can't wait to work with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...