Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Friday, June 1, 2012

Elena & Sam-La Dolce Vita


Last July, I travelled to Toronto for Elena and Sam's engagement session.  They introduced me to one of their favourite places to dine in town, Le Sélect Bistro, an awesome Parisian style restaurant located in the historic garment and warehouse district.    
 Elena and I bonded during a high school Italian exchange trip when we shared a hotel room in Venice!  She became one of my photography muses in my early film days and I'd have to say she's just as beautiful today as she was then!
 Over the years I learned through Facebook that Elena had a handsome fella in her life and so I anxiously waited for the day he would propose!  When her status eventually changed to engaged, my fingers were crossed that they might consider me to be the one to capture their special day!
One fateful evening last June, the e-mail I'd been hoping for graced my Inbox and a very happy dance ensued!
 This session was the first occasion for me to meet Sam, and believe it or not he is as kind as he is good looking!

If Elena's taste in shoes is any indication, this wedding is going to be one for the books.
I am thrilled to be part of an amazing team of wedding professionals here in Ottawa who are helping them bring their beautiful vision to life.  
Only three more months!  Can't wait!

Much gratitude to the staff and management at  Le Sélect Bistro for hosting this fun session!

Have a great weekend!

Kim xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...