Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ghaleb & Fahamia's Fairmont Chateau Montebello Wedding-Part 1


Fahamia & Ghaleb's September wedding was in a word...epic.  
That word is often over or misused, but there is truly no other way to describe it!
There were so many gorgeous details to capture and literally a photo opportunity at every turn...so much so that I had to split my blog post into two parts to attempt to do the day justice.  
I couldn't have asked for a better way to close my 2013 wedding season, and am so grateful that this beautiful couple chose me to be part of their most memorable day!

These visual recaps are especially for the family and friends from the Comoros and France who were unable to attend this stunning affair at the Fairmont Chateau Montebello.  They were truly missed and their spirit was felt throughout the day. 

A huge thanks to Samantha and Kiley of Starfish Creative Events for connecting me with this sweet couple and for everything they did to bring this amazing day to life.  

Pinterest lovers will be in heaven with all the visual eye candy and inspiration in the details from this wedding!

With that said...please enjoy!


Elizabeth from Flowers Talk delivered yet another home run with her oh so pretty floral designs!
Anna La of Bella Blush was on-site to do the bridal party's make-up


Loved these bridesmaid shoes from Ivanka Trump


The groom's cufflinks were from the Donald J. Trump Signature Collection


Some of my favourite groom's foot ware ever from Kenneth Cole.  
I was in awe of Ghaleb's champagne coloured suit which came all the way from Paris.


This cutie (top right) flew all the way from France to be part of the wedding party as well...isn't she precious?!


Wow Fahamia...just wow!


The sun was shining for the ceremony...the weather was just perfect!


That moment where she officially became Mrs. El Monsour!


Can't lie...these shots with birds are enough to make my heart stop...but I think I got it! ; )
The doves were provided by Les Envolees Blanches


I love a first kiss...but LOVE a first hug!


This shot makes me happy.


I couldn't get enough of this fresh colour palette!  


Stay tuned for Part 2 of this incredible day!  

Kim xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...