Welcome to KIM ING Photography's BLOG!

I am a photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario specializing in Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Portraiture.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Kim


Friday, May 31, 2013

Jenny & Justin-Sweet Young Love-Engagement Session


Back in 2003 when I was fresh out of Photography school in Toronto, I photographed Helen and Binson's wedding at the Château Cartier in Aylmer (after being referred to them by two separate contacts...I've had amazing support from family and friends from the get-go!).  Seven years later, Binson's sister Emily called me up to capture her wedding to Jeff here in Ottawa at the Hilton Garden Inn.  And yet another two years later, Jeff's sister Jenny contacted me from New Brunswick to book an engagement session for when she was in town to visit with her fiancĂ© Justin last August!

Did you get all that?!
  
All this to say that...when I graduated from Sheridan 10 years ago, I had no idea where this road would take me.  All that I know for sure so far is that, it has been an honour to be able to share the journey with families such as these, as they continue to expand and grow and celebrate some of life's biggest moments (and some of the in between too)!   

I love the feeling we were able to capture during Jenny and Justin's engagement session at the Arboretum last summer.  Sweet young love wrapped in soft warm light...what more could we ask for?  





We skipped over to the Experimental Farm across the road as the sun began to fade


Lovely whisk of wind blown hair...


At nightfall, we headed downtown for a different look altogether! 


To Jenny and Justin, and everyone who has supported me over the past 10+ years...
Thank you for inviting me into your lives, time and again!

Kim xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...